- Last updated: February 16, 2017 at 15:02 pm
- BCHS Future Basketball Lady Trojans Open Gym- Grade 6,7,8
FOR: All girls in grades 6, 7, 8 interested in improving their basketball skills
WHEN: 2-3 times per week from MARCH through APRIL. Girls can attend any or all dates.
COST/Registration: $25 for entire Spring. Register online BishopChatardAthletics.org or walk up with payment
QUESTIONS: Contact Coach Dan Wagner at #876-8846. See flyer for details.
- Girls Rugby call out meeting Feb. 23 @ 6.30 pm at the Knights of Columbus on 71st Street west of Keystone. Parents and Players are welcome to attend to find out more information about the first girls rugby season.
- COLLEGE SOCCER NIGHT! Tuesday, March 7, 6 -8 pm. Come meet college soccer coaches to hear about their programs, recruiting process and general athlete commitment at the college level with question and answer session. All invited to the Kyle Guyton Theater- Room 102.
College Coaches attending:
Ernie Yarborough- Men’s Soccer- Marian University
Scott Findley-Men’s Soccer – Anderson University
Jim Watts- Women’s Soccer-Hanover College
Chad Hardin- Women’s Soccer- Earlham College
- Meeting for the 2018 Spring break trip to Europe: All parents and students interested in finding out detailed information please plan on attending a meeting on Feb. 23 at 5:30 pm in room 313. See Ms. Wright if you have any questions
- The Girls Tennis callout meeting is Thursday 2/23 after Mass in the main gym ~ 11:15 am. This meeting is for ALL current players, including reserve, JV, and varsity, as well as current freshman. The first day of tryouts is Monday 3/13 at 3:30pm. Please meet in Rm. 111 and bring a racket, tennis shoes, and a water bottle! See Coach Huffman with any questions.
- Our next Dads Day Breakfast event is Feb. 17. The new principal of BCHS (beginning July 1), Joe Hansen, will be our featured guest and speaker. His topic will be: “My Journey to Catholic Education.” Because we want to allow as many people as possible to meet Mr. Hansen, moms are welcome to attend this special edition of Dads Day Breakfast, too!
Doors open at 6:00 a.m. Food lines open at 6:15 a.m. Speaker begins at 6:35 a.m. All done by 7:15! Cost is $5 per person, payable at the door. Please RSVP by noon on Monday, February 13.
To RSVP, click on the link below: http://www.signupgenius.com/
- Campus Ministry has added a Service Opportunities Calendar to its webpage (click the “Service Opportunities” button to the right of the screen, http://www.bishopchatard.org/
ministry). If you have any service-related questions, contact Mr. Zachary Zvosecz (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Campus Ministry or in the cafeteria during lunch periods on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Senior college info: http://www.counseling.bishopchatard.org/topic/scholarships
Click on the meeting name below to see location of the meeting