- Last updated: February 27, 2017 at 14:10 pm
- The Boys Royal Irish Rugby (RIR) club is inviting all students interested or just curious about rugby, to a skills-building session, followed by an exhibition scrimmage between two RIR teams. The date is Saturday, March 4, noon-3 p.m., at the Bishop Chatard football stadium. Get to know the fantastic sport of rugby while meeting coaches, players and parents. There will be refreshments and Chik-fil-a sandwiches for those attending. For more information, checkout www.royalirishrugby.com, or on Twitter @royalirishrugby.
- Reminder: The Air Force Academy will be at BCHS Wednesday, March 1 at noon (start of B lunch). Since this is not a homeroom meeting, please let Mrs. Nixon know or sign up in the Counseling/Guidance Office ASAP if you need a pass to attend.
- Reminder that tomorrow (Tuesday) is a Charity Spirit Day. In exchange for a $2 donation, students and staff may wear jeans or sweats with a BCHS t-shirt. All proceeds will go to Camp Kesem, a camp providing fun and activities for children that have a parent suffering from cancer.
- Fr. Hunter will be in the chapel to hear confessions on Tuesday, February 28 during homeroom. If you would like to go to confession, you may come directly to the chapel. Deacon Rick will write you a pass when you are finished.
- Another summer school class has been added: photographyhttp://www.bishopchatard.org/
academics. There is online registration for each of these classes.
- Driver’s education class is now open for registration: http://www.bishopchatard.org/
academics/drivers-ed These classes often fill up, so sign up if you are interested.
- Summer School information and registration is now open. http://www.bishopchatard.org/academics
- Campus Ministry has added a Service Opportunities Calendar to its webpage (click the “Service Opportunities” button to the right of the screen, http://www.bishopchatard.org/
ministry). If you have any service-related questions, contact Mr. Zachary Zvosecz (firstname.lastname@example.org) in Campus Ministry or in the cafeteria during lunch periods on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Senior college info: http://www.counseling.bishopchatard.org/topic/scholarships
Click on the meeting name below to see location of the meeting